Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tyler's Ninth Birthday!


I can't believe that my sweet boy is nine. He has grown so fast, and he is such a good boy. He has the most tender heart, and the brain of a wise old man. His energy is like no other, and his creativity constantly blows my mind. Ty is a joy in our lives, and no one more than his baby brother. Trevor now says bubba when he sees Ty, and they smile every time they make eye contact.
We spent the weekend celebrating Ty's birthday. On Friday, Phil and I took Ty, Layla Tucker, Ty's dearest friend-they are more like siblings, and Elijah, a classmate, to the movie to see Paul Blart: Mall Cop, and then we met the rest of the Tucker family-Amanda had Trevor, at BW3's for Ty's favorite Hot Wings! Saturday my dad visited, and we went out to eat. Phil took today off, and stayed home to celebrate the big day, and we opened gifts, had a visit from grandma Chelle and grandpa Mike, and later a visit and dinner with Meme and grandpa Bruce. Ty requested nachos and enchiladas! We haven't seen much of Ty today, though. He is only allowed to play video games on school breaks and his birthday-he has been glued to the Wii.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hey there,
Glad you are "back" in the blogging world. I am gonna add you to my sidebar. Great to have you in the bloggin world!
Beth