Sunday, March 15, 2009

Portmanteau, Chiasmus, Caesura, Anastrophe



My life right now has been revolving around a crazy balance of wife, mother, daughter, sister, student, PTO officer, and friend. I am doing my best to hold it all together, and really it is going quite well. I have an amazingly helpful hands-on husband who has made this new adventure a little easier. Lately, I have been writing speeches, and studying literary terms in the evenings after all is quiet around here. Thankfully, with March Madness upon us, Phil has been quite content to find me studying quietly on the couch. I am catching my usual tv on Sunday nights, but that is about it for me. Amanda Tucker has made us dinner a few nights, and has been a real support. I love the peaceful drives to school, chatting with my best friends(and you know who you are), and gearing up for class. I am not sure how I would have done this without coffee. While I am not anywhere near seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, I will chug on, knowing that I will feel like I have done what is best for me in finishing my degree. What is best for mom is best for everyone, right?! This week I plan to spend my Spring Break catching up around here, visiting my mommy friends at the Breastfeeding Support Group, and just enjoying a book, and it won't be a school book! Spring Break this time around is so much different!

1 comment:

Zesty said...

I am so proud of you...
I love you