Sunday, March 1, 2009

A few more steps!

Trevor has been taking quite a few more steps in the last few days. He is not so keen on stepping from me to Phil, but he likes to step from one piece of furniture to another, or from the doorway across the hall to the bathroom. I caught a quick video of him, and as he improves I will try to get more footage. Friday night John Cruzan, a best friend of Phil's and his little boy Landon came over for a short visit. Landon is 3 1/2 months old and Trev was constantly trying to attack him. I had a tough time getting both babes to look at the camera. Here is the video and a few pics from Landon's visit. Sorry the video needs rotated...I will try to fix it later...Trev is needing to nap.





1 comment:

Boswell said...

P.S. I love your mom's blog and I LOVE to kayak. I'm trying to get Chip into it. I hope to get one this summer. They are so fun.