Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sick Of Being Sick

We have been taken over by a nasty stomach bug the past two weeks. Ty was home from school for two days, and I have only left this house two times in seven days. I am still not eating much and trying to pull it together, Phil is finally feeling a bit better, and Trev and Ty are on the mend. I have been about to pull my hair out, though. We have had colds, this nasty stomach bug, and Trev has a new tooth...enough to make any mommy want to scream. I don't have any new pictures to post, we haven't been the most photogenic lately. I will try to capture a pic of that toothy grin in the next few days. He now has a whopping two teeth!

1 comment:

delaneydiariesmama said...

Sorry ya'll are feeling bad. :( Get well soon and yeah, Trevor, on the teeth~